Advising Hours for Appointments
Appointments are only visible 5 days ahead. For example, if you are viewing appointments on a Thursday, you will see available time slots for Thursday, Friday, and Monday.
Monday & Wednesday
9:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Types of Advising Appointments
10-minute Rapid Advising Appointment
Schedule this 5–10-minute meeting option for quick questions such as:
- INV Minor course planning (one semester)
- Dropping a course
- Degree audit question
- Submit a form
30-minute Advising Appointment
Schedule this 25–30-minute meeting option for topics such as:
- INV Minor course planning (more than one-semester)
- Major exploration and/or selection
- Complete an INV Minor Tracking Contract
- Internship and/or study abroad opportunities
- Professional goal planning
Send us an email to receive specific feedback related to your inquiry within 1-3 business days. Be sure to use your GatorLink email address, include your UFID in your message, and provide the advisor with your specific questions and any necessary context information.